Support for Job Redesign under Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG-JR)
Drive your enterprise’s business and workforce transformation to stay ahead in the new normal with funding support for Job Redesign (JR) consultancy.
Talk to Us
Key Benefits of Job Redesign
Maintain long-term competitiveness
Attract and retain talent
Participating enterprises must fulfil the following criteria in order to qualify:
- Registered or incorporated and operating in Singapore; and
- Must have at least three local employees at the point of application.
In addition to the criteria above, applicant must not have:
- Made any payment to a pre-approved JR consultant or third party in relation to the engagement of JR-related consultancy service;
- Signed or confirmed any contract or purchase order with a pre-approved JR consultant or third party in relation to the engagement of JR-related consultancy service.
Participating enterprises will receive the following for approved projects:
- PSG-JR funding of up to 70% of consultancy cost, capped at $30,000 per enterprise. Funding is on a reimbursement basis upon completion of PSG-JR project.
Participating enterprises will have up to one year from the date of Letter of Offer to complete their PSG-JR project.
On top of the above funding support for PSG-JR, eligible enterprises can also tap on the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) to defray out-of-pocket (OOP) expenses. Eligible companies will receive a one-off $10,000 credit per firm to cover up to 90% of OOP expenses of pre-approved programmes.
 Registered refers to registration as a business entity in Singapore.
 Local employees” can be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
 Local employees can be Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents. For enterprises related to the same parent enterprise, these affiliates will have to prove that their employees are not double counted in the enterprises applying for PSG-JR.
 Each enterprise (UEN) is eligible to a one time PSG JR funding.
Interested to learn more about Productivity Solutions Grant - Job Redesign?
Talk to Us