By the end of this programme, the learners will be able to:
Register Your Interest for the Course
- explore the use of technology for learning and performance.
- identify and adopt effective workplace skills in conjunction with technology use.
- explore the use of collaborative technology tools for work and learning.
- identify the enablers of technology use and manage change and resistance to technology use.
- develop a simplified roadmap for the use of technology for work and learning in their organisations.
Advisory and Updates: From 1 October 2023, Singaporean Citizens / Permanent Residents learners who are attending SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)'s funded courses must take their attendance digitally via the Singpass App for attendance-taking for both physical classroom and synchronous e-learning courses.
Mandatory e-Attendance via Singpass App from 1 October 2023
Singaporean Citizens/Permanent Residents are required to set up your Singpass account and download the Singpass App prior to course commencement. Learners will have to submit a reschedule request, with an applicable fee, if they are unable to do so.
Please be present in class (physical and online) 15 minutes before the scheduled lesson time on the actual day and have the following ready:
- Smart device (e.g., smartphone or iPad) with a functioning camera,
- Singpass mobile app installed on the smart device,
- Login credentials for the Singpass App.
for learning and performance: Pedagogy and Performance drives technology or
Types of technology for learning and performance.
Workplace skills and technology: Future skills and the use of technology
Effective workplace skills in conjunction with technology use.
|3||1.5hr||Workplace skills and technology: Future skills and the use of technology.|
Collaborative technology tools for work and learning.
Managing the use of technology: Getting employees on board and managing the dark side of technology.
Enablers of technology use Managing change and resistance to technology use.
Build small quick wins: Simplified road-mapping the use of technology in the organisation.
Roadmap for the use of technology for work and learning.