Whether your company presentation is to inform, instruct, persuade or to aid in decision making, there are critical success factors involved in making a convincing and engaging presentation.
Effective Presentation Skillsets at the Workplace is a 14-hour workshop to help learners grasp six critical elements (6Ps) to move through the process from planning to presenting so as to achieve the intent of their presentation successfully. Register Your Interest for the Course
By the end of this programme, the learners will be able to (please list learning outcomes in point form):
- Design a clear and compelling message
- Deliver a powerful and engaging presentation
- Respond effectively to impromptu questions from audience
- Apply the 6P Framework for successful presentation.
Effective Presentation Skillsets at the Workplace is a 14-hour workshop to help learners grasp six critical elements (6Ps) to move through the process from planning to presenting so as to achieve the intent of their presentation successfully. Learners will overcome their fears and dread of presentation to becoming skillful presenters. At the end of the workshop, learners will be able to present clearly, confidently and credibly to their audience.
The face-to-face session will be facilitated via direct, indirect, interactive and experiential learning instructional strategies. Participants will learn through mini-knowledge facilitated sessions, paired and group discussions, role play, games, experiential learning, practical performance, peer and facilitator feedback, coaching, individual exercises, reflection and quizzes.
This workshop contents will be integrated with tech enabled tools such as mentimeter, padlet, quizzlet, videos etc to engage participants in active learning and transfer of learning to their workplace.
The “Why” of Powerful Presentation
- 4 purposes of presentation
The “What” of powerful presentation
- Aristotle 3 modes of persuasion
- 5 principles of strong presentation
- 6P Framework for successful presentation
The “How” of designing and delivering effective presentation
- Tips to become a great presenter
- Answer impromptu questions with confidence
- Summary and recap on learning